Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Morning Giggles...

This will be very quick but wanted to update a little while we have electricity and Internet. The last two days we have been up for 5 to meet Romanea, who spoke at Westover in November.

Our little shower is sort of combined in a tiny bathroom with the sink and the toilet, and everything gets a bit wet when you shower. These last two mornings we felt a bit extra sleepy, after long full days out in the provinces with Rom and coming back just in time for the evening meeting....and then hanging out with the students on the roof. This morning just giggled to myself as I found myself standing there with my hand out under the cold stream of water.....waiting for it to get hot, or even lukewarm. It doesn't! Get warm that is....it is only cold water and actually VERY refreshing. Rom just called and is running late so won't be here til 6:30, so I grabbed Lynn's head torch and ran up to the roof to the the laundry ...under the stars, and thought I would send off a quick note.

More about the province ministry ....sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment