Saturday, April 1, 2017

March 21 - Meeting the Parillas

On my first night in Cambodia I had dinner with Pastor Dan, (and Pastor Vuth) but today, I had the wonderful pleasure of having lunch with both Dan and his 'better half' Jean. The Parillas are Westover-supported mid-term missionaries from the Philippines.
I enjoyed our time together as I got to hear more about their ministry work in Cambodia.
 We ate at a restaurant called Shabu Shabu.
It had awesome atmosphere and as you can see by the spread before us, even better food!


In Cambodia small motorbikes and 'tuk tuks' are the majority modes of transportation.
In this ride back to the hotel Dan and Jean settled in with a look of ease in their posture...


...I on the other hand was still getting used to the experience.
...HOLD ON!
 
 
Until next time Pastor & Jean...have a safe trip back to Manila!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment