Wednesday, March 29, 2017

March 16-April 2 - Pastor Jeff Bradsher | Children's Ministry Teaching Trip

Although internet connections can be a little tricky in Cambodia, Jeff was able to send updates to us through photos with captions he was able to save in a private online photo album. The following are a selection of his posts chronicling his time with the university students and the leadership at Crossroads Church in the capital city of Phnom Pehn. (Pronounced 'Nom Pen')

Thursday, March 16 - "I decided to wait until I got to the airport this morning to do my daily devotional. This is what God said this morning. He is here and reminded me that He can use even someone like me. Awesome God!"
     
Friday, March 17 - "Watching the sun rise in Bangkok this morning and talking to my kids who were about to go to bed because the sun was setting - crazy feeling! Bangkok was last stop before Phnom Penh."

"First stop, Crossroads..."



"Pastor Dan and Pastor Vuth...just like in America, pastors like to eat!
The food so far - delicious! And the conversation about Cambodia just as good.











No comments:

Post a Comment